Saturday, September 24, 2005

My sweet bla bla drink


When u put your hand around my waist

When your breath hit my ears

When ur voice explanied to me things I don’t completely understand or care about, but I just kept drinking the tone of your voice slowly, slowly………. So slow u would never notice

I got drunk……

And I was about to fall down

when u took my hand so that I don’t slip on that wet stairs

then I fell down

I fell down so hard, so hard……… you would never notice

That night I had a dream, in that dream you kept talking bla bla bla, and I kept drinking your low-toned voice, and I got drunk again……

The next morning I got a hang over, it made me throw out all of my pain on the paper

I tear it apart, then I burned it………..and I burned with it silently……. So silently you would never notice

I blew the ashes from the window……… hoping maybe they will reach you

And I keep saying, it is just a phase

It wont be long till all the colours will diminish, just like they always do, and slowly fade away into the darkness

It wont be long Till all the moments will be forgotten

When you put your hand around my waist

When your breath hit my ears

When you took my hand

When I fell down

………………

I fell down